Love the gloves! ;)...but, I guess I'm probably calling them the wrong name since they don't cover your hands...arm bands?
Where's that big (yellow-ish) house? Was that the reception site? Looks nice!
Congrats! Did you have a good celebration for your 16th Anniversary? A 16 hr. date? 16 flowers? 16 gifts? A $16 gift? A 16-word [uninterrupted] conversation? Act like you're 16 again? :)
The gloves are called guantlets and back in 1993 I was in love with them!
We had our reception up at the Colonial Mansion near LDS hospital. It was my dream location for my reception.
Jeff has his private practice appointments scheduled for Thursday nights. We will be celebrating on the weekend. After 16 years of marriage, just a nice quiet dinner someplace is enough for us.
can it get any more classic then handless gloves, claw bangs and a vail dripping with miniture details...why yes it can...two toned tux and a hair cut for the groom that would rival Zach's from saved by the bell. LOVIN' IT! A good lookin' couple then and let me tell you, you two are getting even better with age! Hope your night was fun! :)
Zach from Saved By the Bell? Jeff is saddened that you didn't realize he was going for the "Brandon Walsh from 90210" look. You probably didn't even know what 90210 was...you were in diapers.
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
9 comments:
I love to see pictures like this! Look at you two little hotties!! =) Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures! I remember that day - we were there!!
I hope you have a great day. You guys look awesome!
Happy Anniversary! Those are some cute pictures.
Love the gloves! ;)...but, I guess I'm probably calling them the wrong name since they don't cover your hands...arm bands?
Where's that big (yellow-ish) house? Was that the reception site? Looks nice!
Congrats! Did you have a good celebration for your 16th Anniversary? A 16 hr. date? 16 flowers? 16 gifts? A $16 gift? A 16-word [uninterrupted] conversation? Act like you're 16 again? :)
Suzanne,
The gloves are called guantlets and back in 1993 I was in love with them!
We had our reception up at the Colonial Mansion near LDS hospital. It was my dream location for my reception.
Jeff has his private practice appointments scheduled for Thursday nights. We will be celebrating on the weekend. After 16 years of marriage, just a nice quiet dinner someplace is enough for us.
can it get any more classic then handless gloves, claw bangs and a vail dripping with miniture details...why yes it can...two toned tux and a hair cut for the groom that would rival Zach's from saved by the bell. LOVIN' IT! A good lookin' couple then and let me tell you, you two are getting even better with age! Hope your night was fun! :)
Zach from Saved By the Bell? Jeff is saddened that you didn't realize he was going for the "Brandon Walsh from 90210" look. You probably didn't even know what 90210 was...you were in diapers.
They let 12 year olds get married that day?
Post a Comment