Monday, May 18, 2009

Ew!

While working on my least favorite household duty...LAUNDRY...I discovered something very disturbing and difficult for my female psyche to comprehend:

In 2 heaping baskets full of kids' clean clothes (at least 1.5 week's worth) I only put away ONE pair of underwear for Taiden.

10 days worth of laundry.

1 pair of underwear.

Gross.



(Taiden assures me he changes every time he showers.  That's every other day.  While that is still not hitting the everyday a clean pair ratio I'm going for, it's still better than the 1 in 10 I'm wondering about.  I'm hoping there is some mistake here.  Oh, please let it be a mistake!)

9 comments:

Aim said...

Maybe he is hiding them somewhere, trying to lessen the amount of laundry you have to do, because you know a pair of under pants really add to the amount of laundry.

Lori said...

We have this problem with socks. I find all of Ben's socks in his bed. It drives me crazy but that is where he takes them off.
Good luck finding the missing undies!

Amy and Brad said...

That is hilarious!

Rita said...

YUUUUUCK. He might be related to my kids!

Mitchell Family said...

i second the ew. ew! really...please, tell me sensei how to curb this before my boys get to this point. i won't, i can't...

Suzanne said...

Look in the furthermost corner of his closet, on the floor - THAT'S WHERE "Not Me" puts all kinds of clothes & things in our home!

Kristen said...

Brace yourself, Randee. Boys will be boys...all stink, and stank, and gritty and grimy. Can't be helped. It's part of what makes 'em male.

Trent and Britni said...

Oh my Nasty!! So this is what I have to look forward to? I have already found myself being in shock over a few things, but really? ha ha What can you do I guess... you are totally right when you say boys will be boys. I will be calling you for advice!

LordStanley said...

If he showers every other day, he can get four good days out of each pair.
Day 1: normal (forwards)
Day 2: backwards
shower
Day 3: inside out and forwards
Day 4: inside out and backwards.
And HE IS A MASTER if he figured out a couple of extra days.