Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Elixir

{photo by moi}

Nothing says, "Happy Mother's Day, Mom!" like a flask of my personal bootlegged stash.

Or am I really trying to say

"Mom, you've been a mom a lot longer than I have.  You need this more than me."

Or perhaps,

"Mom, I don't want to go alone, so will you acquire an intense craving for this so I can have some support at my *MATT CEHV meetings."

*Mother's Addicted To The Calming Effects of Homemade Vanilla
(Check your local yellow pages for a meeting near you)


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO 
ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE!


Post note:  These 3 bottles really did use up the majority of my supply. Homemade vanilla is amazingly good, so I wanted to get started on my next batch right away.  So, Wednesday, Shaw and I had a very bonding experience...going to the liquor store for the first time in both of our lives.  I don't think I've ever moved so fast.  

So fast that my wig almost fell off...




6 comments:

Lori said...

The liquor store? How fun! Are there as many crazy's inside that hang out on the out side? Do you think they are all making vanilla?

Daina Crowell said...

Beautiful! Packaging and photo!

Amy and Brad said...

That is hilarious!!

sandi said...

Three Words........I CAN'T WAIT! Love ya!

Aim said...

Yummm! It looks so pretty too.

Rita said...

OH MY GOSH you are so funny! I'm glad you didn't mention which liquor store. I might have been tempted to pay some clerk for the security camera footage of that visit!