Friday, May 1, 2009

5K


The kids ran in the elementary school's 5K last weekend.  It was when I was out of town and I was disappointed that I couldn't run with them.  However, after hearing what amazing times they ran, it's probably a good thing I wasn't here. They would have run circles around me! Good job kiddos!







Taiden also ran the 1K and took first place for his age group.

6 comments:

Amy and Brad said...

That is AWESOME! Way to go, Gregson kids!

Unknown said...

That's so great!! Spread the running fever!! Literally!! We all must be a little ill to be running!!

Lori said...

I cheered them on for you! They were great!

Rita said...

Yay, little runners! Way to go, Jeff for getting them there AND remembering the camera! Amazing.

Suzanne said...

The course went past our home, so my kids saw them all running! (While we were out doing yard work in our PJ's.)

Daina Crowell said...

CONGRATS to ALL of you! Great job guys!