What kind of mother would encourage her older children to take a cookie from the baby purely for entertainment purposes? (tisk, tisk, nose in the air, "Well I never...") I should feel ashamed.
Thanks to Jason Farnsworth for the chocolate chip cookies. We try to teach our children that we are blessed when we're doing what's right. Picture our family right in the middle of reading scriptures during FHE when...knock...knock...knock...Jason appears at the door with a plate full of cookies. See kids, blessings do come!
6 comments:
I'm glad Shaw liked the Cookies. I hope everyone else did too. Jason is still working on his recipe. He made cookies on Sunday and then thought about the recipe all day on Monday and then had to make them again, tweaking the recipe. I told him 2 days of cookies were not allowed at our house. He said,"that's okay I am going to share." And off he went to your house.
Way cute and what a GOOD mom you are for knowing it's cute!
It was such a nice surprise, Lori! Thanks for sharing! They were a hit.
That's hilarious!! He is getting so big! What a cute kid!
That is a boy that likes his cookies. Cedric thought that it was funny, it made him laugh.
That is awesome. I love the giggling in the background.
Post a Comment