Thursday, March 19, 2009

13 to 6


Kennedy is 1 of the final 6 left in the election.

We'll know next week who the 3 winners are.

Keep your fingers crossed (and your toes) (and your eyes) 
(and your T's).

Thanks for your kind words of love and support.  
We appreciate you all!

4 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

CONGRATS!!! All things crossed, good luck!

Nellie Jane said...

Good Luck! I love catching up with you and Kennedy's hair looks SO cute! Tell her we say hi!

Chris said...

Kennedy, you are and always have been TERRIFIC! I am proud of you for even daring to run...and Hey you make it to the final 6...not many can even say that. I hope you win. You and your hair style are super cute. Love Ya!

Chris said...

And that should say you MADE it to the final 6. If only I would take the time to proof read!