*The Arizona Gregsons may not want to spoil any surprises by reading this post.
I love my husband. I really do.
But he's proven that he cannot be trusted when it comes to helping me with Christmas tasks.
Here's a sampling of the melodious and eloquent writings of Jeffrey Jay - Christmas card style. This tender and heartfelt message is being sent to his brother and his family - along with their Christmas gift.

The Gregsons,
May the warm lovely glow of this glorious season reach your inner bowels. Will you enjoy the sweet sugar plum kisses of your kindred offspring.
Make this the most festive embrace of holiday cheer and goodwill to man...and to all a good night!
God bless you Merry Gentlemen.
Truly Yours,
The Other Gregsons
***
Amy, I apologize. Brent, you and Jeff share the same irreverence so this should not come as any shock to you.
I'm just glad he didn't give any descriptive details about your inner bowels.
3 comments:
Hilarious! Yeah, I would have to agree that it probably is best that Jeff not quit his day job and try to be a cardwriter!! But I'm sure Brent will love it! That picture is priceless!
LOVE IT!!
Now that's a card that has earned it's place on our mantle! If only everyone sent such heartfelt greetings at this time of year . . .
Post a Comment