It's the Monday before Christmas.
No lengthy strains of coherent thoughts.
Just specks of nonsensical fluff.
You've been warned.
Turn back now.
Last weekend, Jeff and Taiden hit the slopes. Jeff took this cool picture with his iPhone.
Is it Taiden ridin' a rail on his board?
Or is it a sighting of Big Foot?
{I'm calling the National Enquirer today...}
A yearly tradition - jump in your PJ's, get in the car, and ride around looking at Christmas lights on a Monday eve. We always love to head up to ritzy neighborhoods on the hill where the classy light displays are abundant. But there's also a place in my heart for chintzy, hyperactive light shows. Such is the case up at Layton's City park. The line up of cars is worse than any In-N-Out Burger grand opening.
The light tunnel should probably post a warning sign similar to those of video games - a warning to parents about the possibility of seizure inducing effects. Our kids came through unscathed, but I had a headache. Also, nothing says "Christmas" like animated lights showing gorillas cracking coconuts, bears clawing at jumping fish, and unicorns playing along side a knock-off of Ariel and her other under water friends.
I never get sick of seeing this.
***
We pause here for the most annoying Christmas song ever written.
Thanks, George. And thanks to the radio stations who play it over and over all month.
Click here.
Cringe.
Christmas toys are way overrated.
Simply enjoy a bean and cheese burrito from Rio Grande.
The stringy fun can last for hours.
I think Santa's scratching his head over this one.
Naughty or nice?
This week, he's teetering.
Everyone should enjoy a Christmas cuddle.
***
We pause now for the greatest Christmas song.
Go to the sidebar and click on the Holly and Ivy.
Why am I so obsessed with those lyrics?
***
Jogging on crunchy snow is not a wise thing to do.
My ankles are angry at me today.
***

My right hand's ring finger will never be the same.
A birthday gift from a friend.
Thanks, Rand!

See this movie.
{It makes me want to be a better and more generous human being.}
4 comments:
Boy, Sandra Bullock sure looks THIN & little in that movie poster - is it because that's how she is or is it because she's next to such a big dude? Did Kennedy already see that movie, too? Ryan said "the group" had plans to go see it together, so I told him we'd take them all sometime during the week after Christmas (And we'd sit in the back away from them and not be seen with them, but only appear for our chauffering services!)
Suzanne - Jeff and I went to see it for my birthday. Kennedy hasn't seen it yet, and yes, she is planning on going with "the group".
Merry Christmas everybody!
That Ring! Beautiful. I want to see it in person. Wear it on Sunday.
Post a Comment