*Thanksgiving Desserts 2009
1 apple
1 sour cream lemon
2 chocolate
1 chocolate pecan
1 banana cream
1 regular pecan
1 lemon meringue
1 raspberry cheesecake delight
2 pumpkin rolls
1 plate of fudge
1 large bowl of heavy whipped cream
*Note to self - Send a hand written thank you card to the following saintly beings: the inventor of sugar, the manufacturers of elastic waistband pants, and the makers of Gas-X.
Send flowers too.
2 comments:
yum
Luckily, I don't like pie. I've tried. It just doesn't do anything for me. I don't touch them on the holiday. It's just the mashed potatoes, gravy, and rolls that I gotta watch out for on Thanksgiving.
**Even though my MIL can't even begin to understand that a person could NOT like pie, she does make cookies (more for the kids, but it works for me, too) as an alternative dessert form!
Post a Comment