I did it. I really did it. Only thing is I am way too tired to write about it right now. I have never before slept only 30 minutes during a 30 hour window of time while taking my turn to run 12.4 miles.
Here's a snapshot of proof that I am still alive and breathing.
Physically alive? Yes.
Mentally alive? No.
My sanity is somewhere up in Heber.
I'll write more later.
Right now, I need sleep.
7 comments:
Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
you were amazing! can't wait for the full post! me, my legs are screaming, but i'm pumped and ready for next year! Ragnar 2010!!!!
Woohoo!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Those are some cute cheerleaders.
Congratulations!! I'm so proud of you. Glad you did okay. Sleep girl.....SLEEP! Love ya!
Congratulations on your huge success and craziness! I want blood and guts details...so get them coming!
You are so awesome!! I am super jealous. I will be running that next year. at least I hope to. Are you running any of the races during the Farmington Festival Days??
I seriosuly love all you guys from the race......and really you should be in Van #1 next time so you can hear all my bodily functions....ha-ha!!!! I REALLY hope that you do it again next year, you contributed alot to this team and we love ya!!!
Congrats on a BIG victory!!!
Post a Comment