Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In Real Life: A Story Needing Only 9 Words


 




When you want to improve, you practice at home.



9 comments:

Rita said...

D'oh. I wish he had put a hole in the thread-bare couch instead...THAT you wouldn't mind having to replace! At least it didn't hit a bottle of homemade vanilla ;)

KeNnEdOoDlE said...

Yep! That's my window! Must have been a hard hit. Maybe if Britt thinks of breaking my windows he won't strike out :)

Amy and Brad said...

How classic is that?! A house full of boys (minus miss Kennedy, of course) needs to experience a baseball through a window at least once, I guess!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Whooops! So sorry about your window!

XOXO
Jen

Lori said...

Never had a ball through the window but was worried it might happen a few times.
Good luck.

Suzanne said...

OH NO!!!

Mitchell Family said...

should we cast votes now or in a few years as to how many windows will be broken at my house? yikes! bet they didn't think that would happen!

Leslie said...

Ouch!! Hopefully, that won't have to come out of your new couch budget! At least the kid has a good swing! :)

Trent and Britni said...

This is what I have to look forward too huh?! Yikes! =) And Taiden & Kennedy did awesome at their recital! Clearly I worked at seagull to long because I recognized Jon Schmidt as well. =) It is a great song - SO talented! And go Kennedy for playing it!