In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I'M LOVING THOSE PICTURES! what a cool way to spend childhood, amongst the trees in magical far off places!
That is so cute that he is reading it in a tree. Did you set that up? Or did you just happen to capture that magical moment?
What great pictures and what a cute boy!
He was just up in the tree and I ran and got my camera. That tree is his favorite spot to hang out in during the summer.
I love the pictures. They are awesome. My kids also enjoy the tree but they need a ladder to get started climbing.
I think you had better send those pictures to the publishing company! How darling is he.
My kids loved those books too. How fun.
That photo TOTALLY could be an illustration to the Primary song, "Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime?" :)
Britt...I miss you! So call me next time you are in the tree and I'll join you reading my book. Looks like the place to read.
Post a Comment