And those eyes are beautiful, too! Did you get your pictures taken at Target? They tried to sell me one of those reflection photo collections, too, they are cool, but I refrained this time! ;)
What a handsome boy!!! I can see Kennedy in him for the first time. All of your kids are beautiful! I love em so much!!!! I'm still waiting for your post on Ragnar.
What a handsome boy! BOYS I should say. I loved seeing Shaw grow up! And your post for Taiden's 10th is amazing. Thanks for sharing it all! You're a champ for running the Wasatch Back, and for doing it as your first one...go big or go home, eh?
I think he pulls off bald so well! He really is a handsome little man. And WAY TO GO on the Ragnar!! I am seriously so proud! I can't say that I think I'll ever be able to modivate myself to run that far in two days. I am so impressed!!
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
11 comments:
And those eyes are beautiful, too! Did you get your pictures taken at Target? They tried to sell me one of those reflection photo collections, too, they are cool, but I refrained this time! ;)
He is such a beautiful boy!
What a handsome boy!!! I can see Kennedy in him for the first time. All of your kids are beautiful! I love em so much!!!! I'm still waiting for your post on Ragnar.
Shaw, you are a very handsome boy with such a blend of all your family in you! What a sweetheart!
What a handsome boy! BOYS I should say. I loved seeing Shaw grow up! And your post for Taiden's 10th is amazing. Thanks for sharing it all! You're a champ for running the Wasatch Back, and for doing it as your first one...go big or go home, eh?
I think he pulls off bald so well! He really is a handsome little man. And WAY TO GO on the Ragnar!! I am seriously so proud! I can't say that I think I'll ever be able to modivate myself to run that far in two days. I am so impressed!!
he is adorable. Love the pictures. Abigail was bald until she was two. Well she actually had some hair it was just white.
Bald IS beautiful...and the blue, blue eyes and sweetest smile don't hurt. I don't wonder why you squish and smooch that kid all day!
Bald is always beautiful! You have such a cute fun family. I hope my kids will be as cool as yours someday.
What a handsome guy -- beautiful eyes and adorable smile -- he's a keeper!!
What a sweetie - he is so cute! And those eyes!
Post a Comment