Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa's Helper (or A Glutton for Punishment)

When your daughter-in-law is part of the Jr. High PTSA, you never know what you'll be asked to do. Santa Gregson was called to duty and surpassed all expectations. He was fearless (remember this was at a Jr. High where there is an abundance of unstable emotions, hormonal imbalances, and more than a smattering of ornery kids), jolly (he was an expert with the "ho, ho, ho" act and workin' the crowd), and a popular man in a red suit (everyone loves Santa and Jr. High students are no exception...he received dozens of hugs, high 5's, and shout outs). Thanks to Santa for making it a not-soon-to-be-forgotten day and to Britt for supplying the minty aroma.

Kennedy with Nick and Dallin (pronounced Dall-e-in by Britt)

Mayme and Kennedy

The lunch crowd

5 comments:

Rita said...

What a good sport! Way to go Grandpa G.

Trent and Britni said...

What a sport! I would be terrified to do that at a Jr. High!! How much fun is this time of he year! Hope you guys have a great Christmas! We'll be thinking of you!

Suzanne said...

I noticed your plea for Wicked tickets in SLC...I can't help ya there, but if you want to go to Wicked in L.A. at the Pantages Theatre instead, I have some Buddy Passes that'll get you there!

Kristen said...

Are you campaigning to be my new BFF? If so, you're headed in the right direction. Buddy Passes? You've got my attention. Tell me more...

Ry Guy said...

SO just because I don't have 1st lunch at school, I don't get in the pictures, When a bunch of my friends(Nick, Dallin, Mayme, Emily, Amy, Lizzy, Garrett, Grey, and Kennedy) do? How much am I missing out at first lunch Kennedy?