Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas in Review


Christmas 2008 proved to be an excellent one.  We enjoyed hours of holiday cheer with family and friends.  The kids took full advantage of the wintry weather and lake effect and brushed up on their sledding skills.  Santa had no problem finding our home (he better double check his naughty and nice list next year...we, indeed, were NOT deserving of all we got).  It was a wonderful Christmas and much less hectic.  My apologies for not getting out Christmas cards this season.  Something had to give and I wasn't willing to let it be my sanity.   


Here are some snapshots of our celebrating.  Due to a self-inflicted sugar coma, my head aches and I have no creativity flowing at present.  As a result of these unfortunate (and stupid) circumstances, there will be no witty captions or amusing narratives.  Feel free to come up with your own storyline of the Gregson Christmas of OH-8.  Just make sure that your tale includes a baby's first, an overly tired college student, a son's uncanny ability to always make me (and himself) cry over a gift given,  Star Wars and more Star Wars, my personal jab against the use of handkerchiefs, blogging made easier, and a crazy uncle named Brent*.


















*  Not a blood relative of mine

My deepest apologies to the Gregson family.  In the midst of all of our merriment I didn't manage to get one single picture of the pinata party, the Crowells from Seattle, the Arizona Gregsons in their entirety, Uncle Ryan or G'ma and G'pa Gregson.  I was having such a good time enjoying your company and eating Ann's famous hand dipped chocolates that I forgot to capture any digital memories.  Oops!  If any of you have pictures that you're willing to share, please pass them along.  Thanks!


2 comments:

Aim said...

I'm with you on the Christmas cards, I have them they sat on my counter all month but they never got written in or sent out. I guess they are ready for next year. Looks like you had a nice Christmas! WooHoo for the new computer, I love our Mac.

Rita said...

I'm glad to see that 'Uncle' Brent hasn't changed ONE bit since the last time I had any contact with him!! What a nut!
It looks like you and your beautiful kids had a great Christmas. Tell Kennedy to send me a list of songs she downloads with her music card.