These commercials have started airing lately and I laugh every time I see them.
This gal doesn't need celebrity endorsements to catch her attention.
Just clever writing and plenty of tongue in cheek.
These commercials have started airing lately and I laugh every time I see them.
Posted by Kristen at 7:55 AM
6 comments:
Thank you for the links! We were loving the "swagger wagon" ads, too! Then, last night during the Olympics, the Old Spice ad came on and I made Chadwick rewind it (TiVo) a bunch of times while I laughed hysterically. Best ad EVER, IMHO.
Those were great!!! I too saw the "swagger wagon" ad, but not these. So funny! Thanks for sharing!
We love those commercials, too. So witty and fun to watch. I'm going out to buy some Old Spice right now.
In my Toyota Sienna. Really.
Love the "Daddy" one....only because it's completely TRUE!! Drink all your milk, trash your place, and don't pull their weight....;)
Ha ha!
Post a Comment