I have hijacked Kristen's blog to make a global announcement. Thanks to Kristen's international audience I can say "I declare my love to you for the world to hear". I remember the day like it was yesterday when I met that beautiful blonde bombshell on my lawn in Canada. Yes, it was love at first sight, and I've been learning for the past years why I fell instantly in love.
They say a picture says a thousand words, so I created a video. I hope this shows all the love and beauty we have shared together.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Jeffrey Jay
5 comments:
Awwwwwwww. So nice!
Awwwww! Way to score the big points! :) Very nice!
Okay, that is about the sweetest thing ever, Jeff!
You guys definitely make some pretty cute kids together! I love how much you love each other. Happiest Valentine's Day to the two of you.
CUTE! Wicked brownie points for that one!
Post a Comment