Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Son's Term of Endearment


At the breakfast table this morning:

Brittan:  "Mom?"

Me:  "What, Britt?"

Brittan:  "It's not just because you make delicious muffins, but I LOVE YOU."

Me:  Smile and chuckle.  "I love you too."

3 comments:

Rita said...

Way too cute!

OH MY GOSH?! We LOOOOOVE Arrested Development...have all three seasons on DVD. Once again, you prove to be a kindred spirit.

Aim said...

I'm so glad that Brittan doesn't just love you because you make delicious muffins. That is so cute.

We too love Arrested Development, it is really sad that it got canceled. What is funnier than having to drive around a stair car and learning lessons from a guy that has one arm. Have you seen the hot cops episode? That one is my favorite, really I am laughing with tears just thinking about it.

Suzanne said...

When asked why they love me - or what they love about me, my daughter ALWAYS mentions my rolls/bread/muffins. I'm beginning to think there is NO OTHER reason!!!!!