I think I'm feeling a bit of writer's block lately.
A nasty disorder in which I have a tangled mess of thoughts in my head but no way of verbalizing it and unweaving the untidy mental clutter.
Sorry for the weak posts lately. No great writing, I know. Just kind of a mediocre splash of poor skills on my part.
I'll blame it on the January after Christmas blues.
Are you feelin' it too?
Or maybe the lack of sunshine or clean air to breathe. Ah, gotta love Utah's inversion. Stuck overhead until at least Wednesday, they say. I ran outside for 4 miles yesterday. Came home with a smoker's cough. Great. Trying to be healthy - coming home with dirty particles in my lungs.
Anyway, again, I'm sorry for the poor showing of much creativity in the verbal department lately. Just can't gather my thoughts and express them like I want you to hear them.
{Please be patient.
And stick around.}
So, here's to not getting it right.
And fumbling over the words.
3 comments:
At least you have been posting. I have sat down to start a post but I keep getting distracted and I don't get it done. Orson loved the movie of the little boy, he kept asking me if he was real and how old he was. BTW even if you don't think that you have been living up to your writing ability lately, I have been enjoying your blog still.
That was too funny! But I was amazed the kid could play that well! Oh, you are still totally creative! And your family pictures turned out gorgeous! Six is a great number!
I did think the music was beautiful, much better than the original version. I showed Reed and he is ready to buy the kids ukulele's.
Post a Comment