Dear Shaw,
I'm sorry.
When Kennedy said something to me about teaching you to make pies, I should have asked for a clarification. I was in the middle of making dinner and vacuuming the house and polishing the silver and for a split second I thought you were a little young to learn how to make pies, but wacky hormonal teenagers often ask strange things and I've learned to just roll with it. I figured you need to learn sometime and it would be convenient around Thanksgiving if you could help out in that area.
Plus, I like pie and it sounded good. I was hoping for fresh peach or boysenberry.
I had no idea.
Love,
Mommy
If only it were Mississippi Mud...







4 comments:
That is some awesome mud!
you know i've never been a fan of pie myself...but that one looks worth trying!
you really think one day i could let go enough to let that happen...hmmm. one can only hope.
what a great big sis!
At least he wasn't wearing clothes! I don't think those stains would EVER come out!
BTW, why is it so muddy?
Suzanne,
Kennedy made a nice little bog for them to make their mud pies in.
Kennedy had a blast...Shaw, not so much!
Post a Comment