Monday, July 20, 2009

Rhythm and Moves

While we know there could never be a replacement for an entertainer like Michael Jackson, we do offer this possible runner up.



{I think Shaw was channeling Fred Astaire and Stevie Wonder for this rendition of  "Nursery Rhyme Samba".}

{No whiplash was suffered during this production}

7 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

oh my gosh, i'm giggling uncontrollably...stevie for sure!! too cute. tell me are your other kids a little jelous you didn't have a blog when they were babies? and do i dare ask...is shaw walking...he looks pretty sturdy standing there!

sandi said...

That is sooooooo cute! He sure isn't a baby anymore. They grow up way too fast.

Lori said...

Little Stevie is amazing. Very cute and entertaining, maybe he'll go on tour.

I was reading kristen 101 and I am surprised at how many things we both enjoy but the one that surprised me the most is #38. I always say I am going to go back to school to be a dermatologist.

Thanks for sharing.

Trent and Britni said...

What a stinkin' cute kid! I'd take his moves over Micheal's anyday! =) And your post about Farmington got me missing it and all of you there! How I love that place. It is certainly one of those places that I could stay in forever. How I love good old Farmington and especially my wonderful friends that are there. =)

Chris said...

I see the Stevie Wonder. That's your prodigy right there.

Daina Crowell said...

Love it! Leah and Shaw can have a dance-a-thon at the cabin!

Rita said...

Good thing your little Shaw doesn't have a giant Zimmerman head...permanent neck injury would occur with that dance!

What a darling. I think you like that guy just a little.