Monday, April 27, 2009

Shaw's Favorite Playground

Please don't judge me by the neatness of my cupboards.






(Disneyland recap will be coming soon...)

5 comments:

Aim said...

That's Cedric's favorite thing to do too. And your cupboards are way more organized than mine

Lori said...

Looks familiar! Will said to me today, "Look mom I made a mess."
Can't wait to hear about Mickey. :)

Trent and Britni said...

What a cutie! I can tell I must still be a first time mom because I still have locks on all of my kitchen cabnets! What a mean mom I am... maybe I'll work on it with number two. =) He is too cute though!

Suzanne said...

Good thing you mentioned the Disneyland recap is coming soon! I'VE BEEN WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH!! LOL :) (You BETTER give a RAVING review of JetBlue!) :)

P.S. Your cupboards are completely neat - inside & out! When you said, "Don't Judge" were you worried we would judge the "too neat" way?!? :)

Amy and Brad said...

He is such a cutie pie!