Monday, April 20, 2009

Mother Nature's Therapy

{photos by moi}


AHHH!

It's planting time again.

My favorite part of spring.

In winter, I miss the smell, texture, and other earthy pleasantries of the soil.

Planting does my soul an abundance of colorful good.

My front porch pots are boldly displaying my favorite flower.

These gerber daisies make me want to sing.

What is your favorite flower?




3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

bought my pots and filled them with dirt, would fill em' full of flowers this weekend, but i've got prior engagments and i'm not changing that for anything. the week after?
fav flower....maybe the tulip!

Rita said...

Looooooove them! Daisies and tulips top my list but I have yet to meet a bloom that doesn't make me smile in awe. Gerber daisies look just like you to me. Bright and beautiful! Have you and your photography skills visited the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point? You MUST go. Make sure your beautiful family wears something matchy-matchy-poo-poo and you'll get some incredible shots! Well worth the (somewhat outrageous) gardens entry fee.

Amy and Brad said...

I'm with Rita - I love 'em all! Last year I had geraniums in my hanging pots and especially loved them! Such a fun time of year!