Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brittan's 15 Minutes of Fame

This story was printed in the Clipper - 
Davis County's newspaper.


{click to enlarge}

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Way to go, Britton! Keep on runnin'!!

Lori said...

Awesome Brit! I hope you are running the 5k next week with your mom.

Mitchell Family said...

don't look now, but he's one step behind a child star...tell him he's got a year to start paying off the mortgage of that big new house jeff buying you! no pressure!

go brit!!

Suzanne said...

Wow...Mom even got quoted in the newspaper! I love his quote, "It makes me tired, but I never quit doing it." :) The problem with the rest of us is that we DO quit when we're tired!

Is that couch he's sitting on the same one mentioned in the previous post? Jeff wouldn't even give in for the Newspaper reporters to come to your house? ;D If it is - it doesn't even look very bad. (Or should I not say that in case Jeff reads the comments?)

Ry Guy said...

That's awesome Brit!!! You should join the track team in Jr. High.

Rita said...

Woo hoo, Britton! Nice job, buddy. My favorite new running quote is, "It makes me tired but I just keep doing it." Amen SOLE man!