Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One of the Greats in My Life

Several months ago, I wrote about my good friend Britni and her battle with cancer. You can read about it here.


She was in town a couple of weeks ago and we were able to get a group of friends together for lunch. It was so wonderful to see her. She is healthy and vibrant and strong and continues to be an inspirational source of strength to us all.

Simply put, she is amazing.

We love you, Britni.


2 comments:

Trent and Britni said...

You are too good to me. How I love you, that cute miss Kennedy, and all of those wonderful ladies! Thank you SO much for having me over. I am so blessed to have you in my life -- you are such a wonderful friend! Love you tons!!

Do you mind emailing me the pictures you took that day?? =)

Rita said...

That is a happy update. Glad things are going well for your cute friend.