Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finale

It is with heavy hearts and minds full of questions that we ready ourselves for the final episode of LOST tonight.



Jeff is dressed for the occasion.


And to think his obsession with the island all started with a silly New Year's Resolution


No more Sawyer, Hurley, Jack, Kate, Ben, Sayid or John?  Jeff may cry himself to sleep in his bunker tonight.


{By the way, Kennedy and I are holding out hope that Mr. Eko returns during this final episode. Hey, a lot could happen in 2 hours.}

3 comments:

Chris said...

Must be a 'J' thing. Maybe Jack and Jeff could console each other. I got 'lost' years ago

Amy and Brad said...

Know that I am mourning right along with you in Walla Walla! LOST is truly the great uniter!

Aim said...

I didn't jump on the Lost bandwagon, I think I only saw 1 episode way back in the beginning. I am mourning another show that we only have 1 more episode available to watch. It takes way too long for those British shows to make it here.