Italian Mafia - 1930's.
He's the man who manages the funds for the Boss and fellow Mafia members. If you owe him money you better pay up so nobody gets hurt (or starts sleepin' with the fishes). Capiche?
She owns a flower shop that sells a helluva lot more than flowers. Call in and order a bouquet of gin and blackjack.
Gettin' dolled up for a night out with the cronies.
You talkin' to me? I said, "You talkin' to me?"
Guido and Carlo - brotherly thugs workin' for the Boss. Guys with a lotta batta bing batta boom!
Guess who dined with us at Buca Di Beppo? It's not everyday the Pope watches you eat your rigatoni. It's a little unnerving, so we rotated him all evening long (he currently resides on a lazy Susan).
14 Mafia members. Guests at one incredibly fun Halloween party. Can I wait until next Halloween?
Forgetaboutit!
*****
Can't forget about the kiddos -







8 comments:
Kristen, LOVE LOVE LOVE your costumes!! You and Randee (and your other halfs) looked amazing! Loved the character sketches too! You are so talented at that kind of thing. (Makes me wish that I paid more attention in my creative writing class.) Great job on the blog too! LOVE it!
You look great!!
Who thought up the theme idea? I guess I was too mentally "spent" after thinking up the kids' costumes (who have just said, "I don't know" when asked what they will be for the last couple of months) that I couldn't do it for myself, so I did not dress up - although my kids would most likely say I'm a witch ALL year long! ;)
The mention of Bucca de Beppo makes me hungry!
Or Buca Di Beppo, too. ;)
Great pictures! I dressed up like a mom who barely made it through Halloween this year. We were all so tired (even the kids). Oh, wait, that's what I look like even when it's not Halloween! Last week was an endurance test. Oh well! All's well that ends well! Thanks for sharing your Halloween experience! As usual you are so creative!
I love it!! I wish I had the courage to commit to a great Halloween costume. . .maybe next year!! You guys look great!
hey ya rosie...like i said before, it was great fun and i can't wait to do it again! thanks for the great dress and hat! jer and i think it's been the funnest halloween yet! look what we've been missing all these years! next year is sure to be another rager...i'll need your creative input though to make it this good!
Love the costumes. You guys looked great and as always the kids are adorable. Love reading your blog. You are such a talented writer.
shaw looks sooo cute!
Post a Comment