Friday, October 16, 2009

Oink! Oink!


It's official.

I am now a statistic of the '09 swine flu epidemic.

Yea, for me.

And Jeff.

And Shaw.

And Brittan.


Thanks for the chocolate, Alysa! 


8 comments:

Aim said...

Well at least the awful swine flu test wasn't done in vain. I'm so sorry your sick! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Mitchell Family said...

oh i've been missing a lot on this blog of yours by staying off the internet...again...i'm soooo sorry your sick. and shaw now too? yuck...i'll call you next week and bring you some soup. it will be doorbell ditched however...and i'll be wearing a suit that resembles the ones worn on outbreak.

get feeling better gregson clan!

Suzanne said...

Matt took the kids to get the H1N1 vaccine today and was gone 3 HOURS!!! Everyone else is as scared as we are, I guess, and went to the clinic as well.

I hope Kyle didn't pick up anything when he swung by your house yesterday (and before today's shot of mist!) :)

Get WELL...how long is it suppose to last?

Lori said...

Okay, everyone is freaked out about this and I am pretty laid back. People are thinking if you get the sniffles and a fever you've got it. Tell me your symptoms.

sandi said...

Looks like little Avery was exposed. She woke up with a 102 fever today. It makes it so hard for working moms when their kids get sick. Bummer. I'm hoping and praying that we don't get it. I'm looking so forward to Arizona!

Kami Beck said...

So sorry, Kristin. My sister's boy in CA got it. The rest of the family was treated and experienced mild symptoms. Hope yours is over and done with soon. Until then, hugs and kisses over the internet to you all! :)

jessicabeck said...

Hi Kristen! Yes, I know how to spell your name. Sorry. Checking in today to see if you're on the mend. Take care! Kami

Jana said...

Sorry your whole gang is sick -- looks like Kennedy's in charge for now! Hope you all get feeling better soon!