Yes, you're in the right spot.
Yes, this is the Gregson family blog.
Yes, I felt it was time for a blog makeover.
No, Jeff wouldn't let me spend any money on a professional looking design. I'm stuck with my limited abilities.
Yes, Rita was my inspiration for completely renaming it. If she can, why can't I?
Yes, I came up with the blog title and description. It's how I feel.
Yes, I made the header. Jeff colored the picture for me. He also realizes that coloring outside the lines is OK. In fact, he's been trying for years to get me to understand that. I'm a slow learner.
8 comments:
Love it, Kristen, both the new look and theme - I think you've uncovered a secret life concept that actually leads to good mental health . . . shhh, don't tell anyone, or people like me and your husband won't have a job!!!
It looks great! How cute! I get bored after awhile too.
Love it!
Jen
Stinkin' cute!
I love it!
LOVE IT!!! I have seriously loved reading your blog and getting to know your witty humor even more! Have a great day!!!
love it, impressive...teach me!?
I like the new look, and I am all about coloring outside the lines.
LOOOOOVE it! Coloring outside the lines people are my kind of people!!! And sadly, I'm still working on the concept.
Uh, limited abilities??? HARDLY!
Post a Comment