Want to get your teenager to open up and confess everything? Hook them up to Nitrous and everything comes spilling out. Ben can't remember a think, but I can.:)
Oh I love the Laughing gas too. The first time I had it, I felt like my body was twisting off my head. I remember the dentist telling me that I was going to float to the top of the mountain that I could see out the window. A bit strange, I know.
Ha Ha!! I got my wisdom teeth out and they put me on some of this stuff... It was right when I was very first pregnant with Cam and I totally spilled the beans to my mom!!! That stuff gets me in trouble!
I didn't know that was still legal!!! I thought it was just something they used in the 70's to shut bad kids like me up for a while as we got our teeth cleaned!!! They do still use that while they clean kids teeth, right??? Hmmmm, maybe that was just our local Cardston dentist that did that????
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
9 comments:
This, AND your homemade vanilla, too?!? Do you need an "intervention?" :)
Yes, I'm seeing a pattern here.
How does it compare to homemade vanilla?
D'oh. Suzanne beat me to the joke!
I thought I was going to make a funny joke, seems everyone else had the same one. good stuff!?
Want to get your teenager to open up and confess everything? Hook them up to Nitrous and everything comes spilling out. Ben can't remember a think, but I can.:)
Oh I love the Laughing gas too. The first time I had it, I felt like my body was twisting off my head. I remember the dentist telling me that I was going to float to the top of the mountain that I could see out the window. A bit strange, I know.
Ha Ha!! I got my wisdom teeth out and they put me on some of this stuff... It was right when I was very first pregnant with Cam and I totally spilled the beans to my mom!!! That stuff gets me in trouble!
How funny! I hope it went okay!
Jen
I didn't know that was still legal!!! I thought it was just something they used in the 70's to shut bad kids like me up for a while as we got our teeth cleaned!!! They do still use that while they clean kids teeth, right??? Hmmmm, maybe that was just our local Cardston dentist that did that????
Post a Comment