That was sooooo cute. Make sure you bury the footage and bring it out on special occasions...like his first date, first after-football game win buddy celebration, etc.
Britt is such a stinkin' cute kid!! I laughed so hard! I'm so excited to see you guys! Oh, could we possibly meet up that day in the morning then? I think Cam will be at his best then because then we won't have to hurry home for a nap. =) I can hardly wait!
I had to put a limit on how many times the kids watched this...I think we stopped at 7 or 8! Quite the performer! He's a Natural. BTW - is that a "real" song? None of us knew it.
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
6 comments:
That was sooooo cute. Make sure you bury the footage and bring it out on special occasions...like his first date, first after-football game win buddy celebration, etc.
That was awesome. Will say's let's watch it one more time. Brit made us all laugh.
Britt is such a stinkin' cute kid!! I laughed so hard! I'm so excited to see you guys! Oh, could we possibly meet up that day in the morning then? I think Cam will be at his best then because then we won't have to hurry home for a nap. =) I can hardly wait!
I had to put a limit on how many times the kids watched this...I think we stopped at 7 or 8!
Quite the performer! He's a Natural.
BTW - is that a "real" song? None of us knew it.
wedding luncheon, show this at his wedding luncheon!!
Too cute! What a personality!
Post a Comment