Which picture is your favorite? And by favorite I mean nightmare inducing and disturbing. Please vote.
Brittan

Wonder what the Gregson family is wasting their time on these days? Playing on our iMac's Photo Booth. Come on over. We'd love to get a sick and twisted shot of you to add to our gallery.





7 comments:
I don't know...the first one I saw, I thought was good...until I saw the next one, and the next one, etc, etc.
I think Jeff looks the most "normal" (don't be mad!)
Britt's nostil, Shaw's chin/lower face, Kristen's forehead, Taiden's one eye, and Kennedy's nose are ALL WICKED!!!
If I HAVE to vote...I'd say Kennedy (don't be mad, again!) :):):)
Good Laugh. I think I like Shaw's the best. But it is close to Kristen's and Kennedy's. That looks like loads of fun.
Nice eye, Taiden -- you're my vote.
2nd Place goes to Shaw & Britt.
Kennedy, it's all you girlfriend!!!
Those are hilarious! I like the one of Taiden - his eyes remind me of those animal cartoons with the googly eyes.
Very funny! I wish I could do that - but my computer is not cool enough!
Jen
Ha Ha! Those are hilarious!! I would have to go for Shaw's picture because he looks like an old man, but I'm not going to lie, they're all pretty good! It was so much fun to see all of you on Monday! Thank you so much for putting that together, I will forever love all of you!! It was so great to feel like we haven't skipped a beat. Love the blogging factor! I was just so mad at myself for forgetting the camera. Love ya!
It's seriously impossible to choose! They are all so great/hideous! Love 'em!
Post a Comment