Hey, I've got plenty, too. Brookelle seems to like it - why not the restaurant customers? Although, I'd never eat there! How do I sign up? That could be an easy extra $500/month or so!! :)
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
6 comments:
LOL or maybe BOL--Barfing out loud.
Hey, I've got plenty, too. Brookelle seems to like it - why not the restaurant customers? Although, I'd never eat there! How do I sign up? That could be an easy extra $500/month or so!! :)
AAHH! That is so funny...and so disturbing!
Hmmm... I wonder how his business is doing? I wouldn't go there!
in the words of dax...blah!!!
Oh my nasty!! That is about all I've got to say! But it certainly made me laugh!!
Post a Comment