I must admit, that is crazy!! We haven't had any snow yet and we are in the cold state of Wisconsin! The funny thing is that we actually had a little heat wave this weekend. Today it is suppose to be 78!
Needless to say, no pitty from me - we'll be at 30 degrees below zero before you know it and you be at least 60 degrees above that. =) Love ya!
BRRR! I thought it was cold here! We all went to church in sweaters and the boys wore long pants yesterday and the high was 72degrees! I guess we've been spoiled.
I am soooo not ready for the snow!!!! I heard the forecasts and I know that they said that it was supposed to snow. But I just didn't believe it until I saw it for myself and then I said to myself "no no no I'm not ready"
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
7 comments:
Didn't it melt though?
I must admit, that is crazy!! We haven't had any snow yet and we are in the cold state of Wisconsin! The funny thing is that we actually had a little heat wave this weekend. Today it is suppose to be 78!
Needless to say, no pitty from me - we'll be at 30 degrees below zero before you know it and you be at least 60 degrees above that. =) Love ya!
The snow is still here today. It didn't melt at all yesterday. We had to dig out the winter coats for the kids. Didn't expect to do that THIS early.
BRRR! I thought it was cold here! We all went to church in sweaters and the boys wore long pants yesterday and the high was 72degrees! I guess we've been spoiled.
I am soooo not ready for the snow!!!! I heard the forecasts and I know that they said that it was supposed to snow. But I just didn't believe it until I saw it for myself and then I said to myself "no no no I'm not ready"
I hear it doesn't snow that much west of the freeway...hint hint ;)
I'm in denial - still wearin' my flip flops!!!
Post a Comment