Task:
Assemble a highchair for baby brother Shaw while:
a) not arguing
b) trying to remember it is the Sabbath
c) completing the task before dad gets home from his church meeting (surprise!)
Place baby brother Shaw in the newly assembled highchair while:
a) assuring mom it is put together correctly and will not collapse
b) not worrying about the lack of personal grooming due to a lazy Sabbath morning
c) trying not to eat up Shaw because that is the cutest happy face EVER!
(Notice Kennedy's silky nightgown? That was mine when I was young)
Task:
Taiden, feed baby brother Shaw in his newly assembled highchair while:
a) not being grossed out by the rice cereal mush
b) keeping the food going in rather than coming out
c) preventing rice cereal mush from being splattered over the newly painted walls
5 comments:
What great kids! I'm so impressed!!
What a fun post. Shaw is SO cute! He has grown so long!
I'm soo not looking forward to starting mush! The Dr. kinda hinted that I probably already should have -- but it's such a pain (& mess!)
But, ya got the right idea going there -- CHILD LABOR!! :)
Lookin' GOOD, Kennedy!! (haha!)
(Please do not kill me at school!)
I love these little kids and I love how much they like their little bro. Cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment