14 years ago today, I became a mother for the first time. On that day, I learned a whole new definition for the word love. I had no idea that I would end up with only one daughter, but hit the jackpot with the one that I got.
Someday when I grow up, I want to be just like Kennedy.








6 comments:
Oh my word, that girl is a doll and always has been! I cannot believe she is 14!! Didn't she just become my sweet little beehive?! Love that girl - tell her Happy Birthday for me! So sorry I missed your phone call the other week -- I was in quite a state! =) And will be again this week again as I start another long week. But we will have to chat soon! I will give you a ring once this crazy week is over. I love you and miss you! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!
Happy Birthday to Kennedy!!! Give her our best!!!
i hope my daughter grows up to be just like her...she is quite the amazing girl you have. happy birthday to her!
She is a beautiful, smart, great girl...just like her mommy!
We really miss Kennedy at dance. I hope she had a fabulous birthday. I love that picture of her in the dress with the hat, sooo pretty!
Happy B-Day!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment