just so everyone knows, kristen was laughing at her poor son the entire time. i begged her to let me stop and give the weeping child a moment. NO, she just laughed and pretended to comfort him. i'm the nice one in this tale, i assure all of you!
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
5 comments:
S T U D !!!! IT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY! Me and the Shawsters are BFF's!
The new hair cut is darling!
How on earth could one be responsible for making those giant baby blues ooze such tortured tears?
Man, he's a cute kid.
just so everyone knows, kristen was laughing at her poor son the entire time. i begged her to let me stop and give the weeping child a moment. NO, she just laughed and pretended to comfort him. i'm the nice one in this tale, i assure all of you!
yikes well at least it ended happy
Post a Comment