Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just So Ya Know

Last night as I was recoloring my cutie patootie cupcakes for my header (the color intensity of the original ones just wasn't sitting well with me), Jeff walked past the kitchen table where I was working.


"Perfectly imperfect and learning to be content, huh?", my knows-me-too-well-and-is-always-calling-me-out husband said.

"Um, yep."  

I'm still doing the learning part.  My blog title doesn't say "Perfectly Imperfect and just fine and peachy and completely comfortable with it".

Be warned.  I'm a work in progress.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Also -- I was thinking the "coloring outside the lines" part wasn't even BAD at all! The coloring is like a uniform line just going beyond the picture line a tad, so it still looks pretty perfect! :)

I hope this comment doesn't spur you to go back and RECOLOR again to make it look more messy, or something! ;)


But, if you only knew how many times I go back and edit & fix my blog!

Rita said...

I adore you.
True story--my friend taught her Relief Society lesson last month on simplifying. It was a beautiful lesson with lots of pertinent material which she summarized on a double-sided, tri-folded, full-color, put-any-professional-pamphlet-to-shame handout. ;D I love her too!