How much fun!! I love the picture of everyone on the redrock! That turned out cool! I could use a bit of sunshine in my life as well. We are going to hit the 30 degree mark tomorrow and I am feeling like we are having a HUGE heat wave! I might have to go lay out in the sun in my swimsuit for a while or something! =)
That's so cool how you're able to write the names with arrows on your photo! How did you do it? Will you do an "Instructional Blog post" on that, please? :) You're lookin' very skinny in your jeans - the photo of you holding the baby on the rocks w/ Brittan beside you. Will you do an "Instructional Blog Post" on finding good jeans, too? :) Or do I just need to grow 6 inches?
Where is that? Pioneer Park? That was on our agenda, but 4 sleepless nights in a row caused some change of plans for us.
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
6 comments:
How much fun!! I love the picture of everyone on the redrock! That turned out cool! I could use a bit of sunshine in my life as well. We are going to hit the 30 degree mark tomorrow and I am feeling like we are having a HUGE heat wave! I might have to go lay out in the sun in my swimsuit for a while or something! =)
what a little photographer and picnik gal you've become. great pics! missing the sun and warm (er) weather!
How great are you looking?! Stick to the no sugar...it's working. You are one hot mamma--snow or shine!
That looks like it was a fun trip! I'm jealous, I need some warmer weather!
That's so cool how you're able to write the names with arrows on your photo! How did you do it? Will you do an "Instructional Blog post" on that, please? :)
You're lookin' very skinny in your jeans - the photo of you holding the baby on the rocks w/ Brittan beside you. Will you do an "Instructional Blog Post" on finding good jeans, too? :) Or do I just need to grow 6 inches?
Where is that? Pioneer Park? That was on our agenda, but 4 sleepless nights in a row caused some change of plans for us.
Hey what do you know I made one of the pitcures.
Were you saying that you love me and my brother or were you saying you love Zion's which is where we happened to be in that pitcure?
Post a Comment