Friday, January 16, 2009

Vitamin D Deficiency

We're taking off today for the red lands of Utah's Dixie.  There is a definite need for filling our vitamin D reserves...we're all looking a wee bit pale and pasty these cold wintry days.  I'm not complaining.  I love the snow.  BUT, a quick getaway to St. George mid-January is always a welcome delight.


Our agenda will include meeting up with some fellow Farmingtonians, going to Zion's, enjoying running and jumping on the red rocks, and loving the blue skies minus any inversion.  I'm going to try and chip away at my 750+ page book and Jeff and I will try and catch up on the Lost t.v. series by watching seasons 1 and 2 on DVD.  Oh yeah, there will be swimming.  Lots and lots of swimming.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Go Steelers!   Happy MLK Day!  See you on Wednesday.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Hey, you didn't mention your plans to hunt me down in my child-free state and let me enjoy your kiddos for a while ;)

Have so much fun. It's not going to be too warm but it will definitely beat the temps up here! Enjoy.

Daina Crowell said...

Take me with you!!! That can be the deal, you take me for some much needed sun and I will supply you with pendants for all your needs and outfits...deal?

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That sounds Sooooo fun! Have a great time soaking up the sun!

JEn

Aim said...

That sounds so nice! It has been way too cold.

Trent and Britni said...

How fun! When we went to Washington DC we thought we had hit the tropics so I can only imagine what you guys will be feeling like!! Have so much fun!

Oh, and I was wondering if I could see you possibly on Monday (Feb. 16th) in the morning or afternoon? I would sooo love to see you and anyone else who happens to be around that day!! My trip is a little short, but Tuesday might work too. Just let me know my friend!