I love seeing baby pictures of people I know! It's amazing how you can see such similarity in each one of them when they were little up until now!! Love ya!
In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
7 comments:
Love the photos! I may have to do this myself! Fun!
I love seeing baby pictures of people I know! It's amazing how you can see such similarity in each one of them when they were little up until now!! Love ya!
Okay so I can see where everyone gets their looks except B. Must look like a grandparent.
Ryan & I can totally see Kristen, Taiden, & Brittan in the baby pics! (And Shaw!)
This is so cute! You can tell that your kids are yours. I'm going to have to dig up our baby pictures.
What a great idea...but then I'd find that out of five, only ONE looks like me!
Those pictures are so cute. What a great idea!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jen
Post a Comment