Monday, January 12, 2009

Detox: Day 6



A muffin top should be eaten, not worn.

I come to you at the conclusion of Day 6 with a shining golden star on my forehead (I admit that I put it there myself).  The Detox is going fabulously and I'm feeling great.  Started out the day by running at the gym.  Snacked on lightly salted, dry roasted edamame throughout the day (fantastico!).  Feeling strong.  Staying focused.  Not a craving in sight.  Eating after dinner?  Forgetaboutit!  Is it all those positive vibes you're sending me?  Oh, and I lost a solid 2.5  lbs. in 5 days.  Hazzah!

6 comments:

Rita said...

2.5 lbs in 5 days? Fantastic. Get another gold star and stamp it on your forehead from me!! Good girl!

Melissa said...

Great work! Keep it up!

Aim said...

Wow, good job!

Amy and Brad said...

Way to go, Kristen! You are amazing!!

Suzanne said...

I'm currently doing BOTH with the muffin top!

Trent and Britni said...

All I have to say is YOU GO GIRL!!! Seriously, I can totally relate with you on the sugar cravings. Chocolate and I are WAY too good of friends! Keep up the good work!