Last Friday, I went out with some girlfriends for a much needed Girls' Night Out. Ahhh...female, adult conversation. Laughing, joking, remembering to not take ourselves too seriously. Sharing opinions, parenting advise, wondering what the heck designers were thinking with certain pairs of shoes at Nordstrom. Getting fashion advise from Randee. Making Mindy try on pairs of jeans at J Crew. Buying myself a new pair of sassy red pumps. Hallelujah for Girls' Nights Out.
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. 2 words: Avocado eggrolls. Oh, my goodness. Does food get much better? The portions were huge so our families got leftovers. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Glad there were 3 of us to share. A fantastic night.
The creme de la creme of the evening? We found these aprons at a kiosk in the mall. The first time Jeff has ever NOT had a problem with me spending money on something frivolous. It looks great with the red pumps.
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. 2 words: Avocado eggrolls. Oh, my goodness. Does food get much better? The portions were huge so our families got leftovers. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Glad there were 3 of us to share. A fantastic night.
The creme de la creme of the evening? We found these aprons at a kiosk in the mall. The first time Jeff has ever NOT had a problem with me spending money on something frivolous. It looks great with the red pumps.

http://www.flirtyaprons.com/
5 comments:
I need a girls' night!!
Love the apron!
Cute apron! I need one!
What a cute apron. I love aprons, I guess I'm like June Cleaver. I can't stand to do any kind of house cleaning without an apron on.
Darling apron and I'm sure the red pumps look great with it except I doubt Jeff will notice them ;)
There you go again, being the perfectly balanced woman...taking your infant to a fine art museum, enjoying a replenishing girl's night out, purchasing a little something-something to keep add spark to the marriage WHILE you cook a well-balanced meal. Amazing!
loving the girls night out! nothing better then yummy food, great friends and then a little mall strolling. it was nice not to hear someone calling "mom" or crying for my attention all night. until next month, when we get you guys MAC-i-fied!
Post a Comment