The line is drawn in the sand. You're either with us or against us. Do you wear the jersey for Edward or Jacob? There's no waffling, ladies. The clock is winding down and I for one can not wait! How is this going to resolve itself? Will and can it resolve itself? I have a bad feeling that it is not going to end happily ever after. It's not going to have a pretty little bow wrapped around it so we walk away content and satisfied. I might be wrong but I don't think Stephanie Meyer would do that. Who? How? When? Why? It should be interesting.
I've just pre-ordered Breaking Dawn today. We are heading up to Echo Lake, Montana on August 1. We will be stopping for the night in Idaho Falls and then will continue on the rest of the way Saturday. I've pre-ordered the book at the Barnes and Nobles in Idaho and will go to their midnight book release to get it. Jeff keeps scratching his head and wondering why I'm going to such an effort. Doesn't he remember last summer when I walked around in an "Edward fog" and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading these books? Doesn't he remember that was all I would talk to my friends about and that we had to have a party just to get together to talk about it some more? Doesn't he remember the comparisons I would make when he did something nonromantic or humanly ordinary? So, why is he surprised that I will make a major effort to get it hot off the press and into my hands the minute I can? How quickly he forgets! (Edward would have remembered :)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Team Edward. United We Stand.
Posted by Kristen at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Nothing draws comments like a twilight entry. allow me to be the first!!! Team EDWARD ALL THE WAY! See you at the party!!1
sweet mom! i love your post! you are so creative in your writing! man soon we are going to be twighlight orphans..... agian! :) love ya lots!
I must say I'm torn between Edward and Jacob. I lean towards Edward because of their amazing chemistry but I lean towards Jacob because she doesn't have to change who she is to be with him. They can get married, have kids and lead a relatively normal life. As normal a life as a werewolf and human can have. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn!!!
OK, Edward. . . if I have to choose.
EDWARD!
(...though my heart goes out to Jacob and I like him lots)
EDWARD! Don't even get me started! I could talk for hours about this. Jacob will imprint on somebody in the last book and be head over heels happy. I just hope Bella doesn't go back and forth again in the 4th book. That's what the 3rd book was about and I'm ready to move on. Bella made her choice! Some of my girlfriends and I are getting shirts to wear for the big day and to the movie(aren't we nerds? I prefer the term TWERDS for twilight nerds.) I think mine will say, "Do I Dazzle you?" Anyway, love the blog!
I love Edward. I'm so afraid that Bella is going to change her mind. Jacob will imprint on someone else and Edward will be gone. Or.......Bella will marry Edward and we will watch Bella transform into a vampire and maybe even bite Jacob. Whatever.....I hope that it doesn't disappoint any of us. I am so bummed that I have to miss that big party coming up!
Post a Comment