Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeffrey Jay!

Yep, Jeff is celebrating his 3#th birthday today. I won't be rude and tell you exactly how old he is , but I will tell you that he was baptized 30 years ago. I'm sending him out the door with a load of cookies to share at work with everyone. He's fine with that idea (with a summer birthday he never got to take a birthday treat to school :( How sad is that?) but he is not thrilled with the fact that I put it in a cute handled box with a cute ribbon and a little cute Happy Birthday sign tied to it. The cuteness is what he's having the problem with. Happy Birthday, honey!

2 comments:

Amy and Brad said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF!!

Mitchell Family said...

Happy Birthday to Runner up, Mr. Davis County (sorry...maybe next year you'll have a chance at stealing the title from the reining champion.)