So that means pitch black morning runs, frozen sweat, and coming home covered in frost.
But it sure beats the treadmill.
I'm convinced that those who go to hell are forced to do their time on that dreaded machine.
Seriously.

It's hard to tell from this picture, but the hazy looking stuff on my back is bona fide, January-in-Utah frost.
7 comments:
Yay! So glad you are training again. Which half are you going to run? You're awesome. And you wear the frost well.
Chadwick, I'll be running the Ogden Half. I didn't get registered in time initially, but Melodi decided to run the full marathon so she offered me her half marathon spot. The organizers did a switch-a-roo for us, so I'll be able to run under my name and not hers. Shhh....that part is supposed to be a secret. :) Are you running the Ogden half again?
Yes! I'll be running the Ogden half again if I can keep my shins healthy. I'm so excited for you. Wait for me at the finish!
hey aunt kristin! i have 2 things to say:
1. im maby going to run a half marathon next year too!!!!
2. would you happen to know what app uncle jeff used to change the channels????
Sydney, I think that would be awesome if you ran a half marathon next year! As far as the remote app goes, we have Xfinity (formerly Comcast) so he Goggled it and found an app that would work.
You are amazing......and nuts!!! Good luck with your frosty runs!!!
Can I just say I am IMPRESSED!!! Seriously, you are amazing! Trent has been really tempted to do one this year as well. I miss you and hope that all is going perfect for you and your darling family! I can't believe how grown up they are! I love you!!
Post a Comment