I think my son's 1.5" Lego Indiana Jones has a crush on me.
He reappears in my washing machine every single week.
Despite my best efforts to secure my title as Meanest Mom in the Hood by swearing that any more toys (or rocks, electronics, candy or small animals) that go through the wash will be headed straight for the garbage, I just can't seem to get rid of Indy.
Maybe it's the rugged facial stubble.
Or the fact that he carries a bullwhip and a bullwhip is such a manly thing to carry.
Or perhaps it's because his adventures have left him with only one hand.
{Curse you spin cycle!}
Whatever the reason, I just can't get rid of this guy. I spot him at the bottom of the washer at the conclusion of a load of darks - hat and whip scattered recklessly - and I just can't chuck him.
I put him back together, bid him farewell, and call to Brittan to put him away.
And know that our paths will soon cross again.
In the laundry room.
1 comments:
So funny!
Post a Comment