Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quick Recovery

The suitcases have been unpacked.

The laundry has been done.

The house was cleaned from top to bottom yesterday, and the painting has resumed.

Our vacation is over.

How quickly a 10 day trip scurries by when a pit of projects waits for you.

But, oh, what a great 10 days it was.

I love you, Montana.

xoxoxox


















Post note: Jeff was literally in his happy place when he hit the big 4-0 this year. Everyone dressed in black for the occasion (except for the birthday boy who was kept in the dark), but anything is doable - even starting a new decade - when you're enjoying Echo Lake.








1 comments:

Trent and Britni said...

What a great break for your cute family! Shaw seriously has the most gorgeous blue eyes! And Happy over the hill to Jeff!! I can't get over how grown up all of your kids are looking -- they are all darling of course. Miss Kennedy put me in to shock -- what a gorgeous girl she is and always has been! We are hopefully coming out to Utah in a few weeks and I would love to see you and all the wonderful Farmington friends! We'll cross our fingers for good news tomorrow and then I'll have to set a time up to see you! =) Love you girl!!