In a nutshell, I'm a mother of 4 incredible kids and a wife to a fantastic guy. Being a parent is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs around. I'm lucky that I can be home full time to raise my kids and spend this short season of our lives together. I feel my greatest talents are being creative and serving others with that creativity, being organized, a good cook, and efficient "household manager". I like to think that I'm dependable and a good friend. I wish I was more patient and laid back but that is slowly coming with time. My favorite thing to do is travel. I'd be fine living out of a suitcase if I could see the world with my family.
6 comments:
HAA!!!!! that is perfect. still wish you would have captured more singing...the kind with the gusto i heard while talking with you on the phone!!
such a pretty wall. im sure it brings in the light! dont forget to check out my blog... sydneybydney.blogspot.com
Love it!! It makes me laugh!! There's always an end to these kind of things... right?
Time for me to come over for an impromptu Zumba class!!!!!
Alysa, I'm too tired for an impromtu Zumba class, but how about a nice bowl of fresh salsa?
Ha ha. You crack me up.
Post a Comment