*Post note: This was originally written on February 21 but I got distracted and forgot to push the publish post button. Mommy ADD. Mercy me.
I've drawn an imaginary 10 foot radius around him and have stayed outside those boundaries all day. He's crazy to tempt fate and tease a superstition that has been confirmed and validated for centuries. {There's got to be documentation somewhere.} I'm not sure what the price is to pay for such reckless abandon, but I'm not going down with him. If he wants to challenge some unseen force out there, he's gonna have to put his own neck on the line.
'Cause my neck doesn't want any part of it.
Is he so careless in his older age that he can easily mock and take things of this nature so lightly? Should I be concerned? Should I intervene? Is he rebelling because he's just 4 months away from a new decade of life? Does he feel like he's been careful and cautious for long enough and it is, by golly gee wilikers, high time to be free and foolhardy?
Some men show signs of midlife by driving sports cars, getting hair plugs, and buying themselves a tan.
My husband just chooses to juggle black cats and do the limbo under ladders.
{To each their own.}
1 comments:
Oh no...you just reminded me of THAT birthday this year that I, as a fellow 1970 born gal, will also experience!
AAAUUUUUHHHH! :(
Post a Comment